Health & Welfare / Human Rights / Race Relations Sub Committee
The Health and Welfare Sub-committee is a sub-committee of the New Zealand Indian Central Association Inc. The sub-committee was formed to address issues relating to the health and welfare of member associations. The members of the sub-committee are appointed at the AGM of NZICA each year. The sub-committee has been in existence for a number of years, under the chairmanship of various chairpersons.
Name Address Phone Branch
Madanjeet Singh Bange
33 Lake Domain Drive.
H: (07) 834 3101
Mob: 027 233 3748
email@example.com COUNTRY SECTION
Jagroop Singh Minhas 18 Stewart Road,
H: 08-8263816 firstname.lastname@example.org COUNTRY SECTION
Satnam Singh Sahota 82 Clark Road Papakura
H: (09) 2982008
Mob: 021 101 0837
email@example.com COUNTRY SECTION
Suresh Ramji 228 Princess Street,
Mob: 021-1076 934
Naena Chhima 69 Southgate Road,
H: (04) 3836388
Mob: 021 2665421
Puspaben Lekinwala QSM JP 11 Marcopolo Ave
H: 09 6279693
Mob: 021135 6406
The general duties of the sub-committee are :
- Maintain communication with Branch Associations on matters relating to Health and Welfare.
- Address matters raised by members of Branch Associations.
- Address issues relating to New Zealand and overseas pensions.
- To encourage member Branch Associations to organise talks, outings and activities to enhance the health and welfare of their members.
- Prepare submissions as directed by NZICA Executive Committee.